Once upon a Facebook Status, I asked my social network a question.
I simply left a statement unfinished, allowing individuals to complete the sentence as they saw fit. It was a deliberately vague statement that could be left open to interpretations…I referenced ‘our’ community and when I said our I was referring to the community of helpers and people shared between myself and the person reading the status. This is a beautiful list that illustrates the meant strengths we have on our community!
The greatest strength of our community is
- Each Other
- Is us together sharing our hopes and dreams for each other.
- Ability heart
- Michael Champagne
- A sovereign Woman creates a sovereign Family, a sovereign Family creates a sovereign Community. A sovereign Community creates sovereign Youth.
- One another
- Creation, Forgiveness,Gifts, Fellowship, Respect, Humility, Love, Bravery, Honesty, Truth and Wisdom… ❤ Loving one another no judgement.
- The ❤
- The mothers
- The community itself.
- working together
- Our CHILDREN
- Relationships. Strong connections between people that allow them to love and support one another, and to work together.
- Working together!
- Our resiliency. Our refusal to be labelled. Our pride.
- Each other
- Never lose hope.
- Our Children and Youth such as all of you…
- Resilience and pride.
- love and understanding.
- History and culture
- more then one strength.
- vision for the future.
- our seven teachings; Love, Courage, Wisdom, Humility, Truth, Honesty and Respect !
- bright and strong and caring natural leaders who bring the members of community together to stand up for what is right….like you Michael!
- People before profit.
- common goal
- I was going to answer people, but I then wasn’t sure what community in particular you meant and if I was part of it. I still think it would be people, either way.
- Help one another and be kind
- Hope !
- I am sharing this status with my FN community
- all the youth that are making a difference !
- young people, bicycles, young people on bicycles. Pretty much in that order 🙂